Why choose CJM Clothing?
- > Reasons to choose CJM
- > Screen Printing
- > Embroidery
- > Transfer Printing
- > Re-labeling Service
- > Bespoke Clothing
Reasons to choose CJM:
- > Competitive clothing and decoration costs
- > Simple quotation form, we don’t ask any complicated questions such as number of stitch counts and thread weight, we take the hassle out of the dec oration process for you.
- > Fast turnarounds and delivery times.
- > Same excellent service whether small or large orders.
- > We can source a wide range of clothing, so if you can’t find what your looking for, we can do the work for you.
- > CJM Clothing offers the full service:
- – Plain Wholesale Clothing of T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Fleeces, Jackets etc
- – Screen printing
- – Embroidery
- – Transfers
- – Re-Labelling Service
- – Bespoke Clothing
- – To learn more about our services select your service of interest or select get a quote below to send over your quotation and we will do the rest.
Screen printed clothing from CJM Clothing
Using our fully automated state of the art technology gives us many technical advantages and unique abilities, that allow for fine tuning on all the many variables that go into printing the perfect garment, because of the additional benefits of increased productivity, we are very competitively priced.
From basic single to multi coloured designs, we can handle all of your print requirements.
Screen printing is a great process for larger order of printed t-shirts (20+) and larger designs. Screen-printed t-shirts wash well and can maintain the print quality for some time, often longer than the shirts they are printed on.
This process should not be confused with heat transfer printing (or thermal prints). Transfer prints do not last as well and are not as good in terms of print quality.
When screen printing, one colour at a time is applied and therefore the cost will increase with each additional colour applied. For each separate colour an additional screen is required so screen charges may be uneconomical if only a small run of clothing is required. When the design has been printed it is cured for a set time in a dryer so that the inks used will not fade or wash away.